My DJ

Play this. I am pretty much positive that the latest show is good. Updated a lot.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Facebook does it again!! I found a witness to the Croton fight of 1990

This is friggin' unbelievable. I just came across a witness to the Croton fight (see previous post), WHO WAS ON THE OTHER SIDE.

So, I was checking out the group "I hung out with you in The Meadow in the mid-to-late 1980's" and noticed that a familiar looking girl had answered one of my comments on the groups Wall about Bigfoot the drug dealer. I also noticed that she listed Croton-on-the-Hudson as her hometown and that she was my age, so i had to ask her if we might have met. Here's the convo....

me-- Hi , you look familiar, do I?

croton girl-- I noticed you went to fieldston in the same class as 2 good friends of mine. Do you know Jesse or Eric? I think they had their band Schleigho and another one even then.

me-- i was at Eric's and Jesse's place several times, including a party that ended up in a big fight and some Croton guy getting a head injury and then, later that night, nothing short of a Croton lynch mob coming back to the house for justice. it was LOCO. maybe you were there?

croton girl
-- OK, I'm sooooooo embarrased to admit this. I was at the party and tangentially responsible for the lynchmob. It was our Croton graduation night.....and I was hooking up w/ the asshole who got his head (deservedly) smashed in and ended up taking him to the hospital. That is probably one of my worst moments in life and I will forever feel so bad for Eric and his parents. But such is a 17 year old libido. The guy was cute and I was a moron.

What an unexpected blast from the past.

Cheers!

You see, people?! I don't make this shit up.

No comments: