My DJ

Play this. I am pretty much positive that the latest show is good. Updated a lot.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Old(ish) NYC on film!

http://www.capturedmovie.com/

and the movie i always wanted to make...the Wackness

I guess that its something that really gets to me. I miss the way NY used to be. I miss craziness, danger, true grit. thats the whole point to city life isn't it? if i wanted ease of use, safety, lack of flavor, then why would i be putting up with the lack of space and sun? I think it's high time for a crime wave to lower property values and get the suburbanites on the run. these bitches would move to LA or back to Connecticutt the second they got mugged. it wouldn't take much, really.


that was a hot summer, and guiliani was wilding out. we were all like, WTF? lets go to the meadow and smoke a blunt, peoples.

1 comment:

Danya Henninger said...

if you want that from your city, move to Philly...