My DJ

Play this. I am pretty much positive that the latest show is good. Updated a lot.

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Queens Teacher Accused Of Raping Student


Just a break from the usual debate. I gotta say, fuck being politically correct. I think this is a bullshit crime.

"A Queens high school teacher was arrested today on charges of statutory rape, after officials say she had sex with a teenaged student.

Special Commissioner of Investigation Richard Condon says Janmattie Singh, 22, is also facing charges of endangering the welfare of a child.
Singh is an English teacher at Richmond Hill High School. Investigators say she had sex with a 15-year-old male student, and two of his family members. " -NY1

I call BULLSHIT because any guy who has been 15 knows fully well that this is impossible. At 15, a boy has to try hard to think about anything BESIDES having sex with his female teacher (attractiveness is assumed). That's really all they want at that age and unfortunately, 15 year old girls are still pushing them away. To actually get the chance to do it, with an attractive teacher no less, would have been a gift for any 3 guys of normal developmental speeds. considering how much they have to learn at that point and how many times they will screw it up on their own anyways, getting a small head start is nothing to frown at.

The Law needs to recognize that there might be a double standard here that makes sense. Girls might not be ready at 15, but boys ARE (making it extra hard since they can't get it within their age group all that easily). if there are any real men in the legislative body, they would protect these "considerate" teachers and not make it such a crazy breach for them to oblige young lads. if we continue to make it such a big deal just for the sake of being PC, then boys will have to wait another set of years for the joy of sex, which at that age, is like being sentenced to decades of blue balls.

in this case there were two other guys. so she was even outnumbered. thats like 45 years of boy to 22 years of woman. Are we to believe that all three boys got overpowered by little ms. Singh?! WHATEVER. I am tired of seeing pretty female teachers getting locked up for...TEACHING.

Truth be told, if you haven't guessed already, I had the serious hots for more then one of my teachers back then. I even wrote a short story to one of them that all but asked her to sleep with me. The next day she asked if i would wait after class. I was SO excited i nearly crapped my pants. Sadly, she told me that she got the meaning of the story and she liked it, but for her to act on it would be irresponsible and illegal. I STILL disagree (at least with the first part) :)

I was one of the fortunate ones to have gotten what i wanted at the tender age of 13.

No comments: