My DJ

Play this. I am pretty much positive that the latest show is good. Updated a lot.

Friday, April 18, 2008

OOPSY

It was so nice this morning that i got the urge to take my hooded sweatshirt off while i was driving. i planned the maneuver out, merged into the right lane, waited for a straight section of the Sprain Parkway, slowed to abut 50, took off the seatbelt, checked the mirrors and proceeded to pull it over my head quickly from the back to the front. it worked like a charm, i didn't even swerve because i was using the knee driving technique my dad taught me in Vermont when i was a kid. i was pretty proud of myself...except it was suddenly draftier then i had expected.

apparently, my t-shirt decided to hitch a ride with my sweatshirt. because it came off too. so there i was, driving in the buff. i drive a big sedan, the kind of car you would normally see an older suited man driving with a pipe or cigar in his mouth. so imagine what people were thinking when they see a half naked guy with a shaved head? actually, i can't imagine what they were thinking, but they sure were looking. anyways, i excercized better judgement and just went with the flow. it was actually kind of liberating once i commited to the new "look".

No comments: