My DJ

Play this. I am pretty much positive that the latest show is good. Updated a lot.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

This genius skit was done right before the RNC slapped NYC in it's face by holding its 2004 convention in the city that hates it the mostest. I was besides myself that they would select home of all places. the place that they first ignored, then was attacked by their own goons, then they used it for their own sorted political and monetary gains, then robbed of its terror funding, and then decided to base their fucking party at it. At that point, the GOP had proven itself to be a thuggish lot of criminals who wear red ties and sports jackets. these hoody boarding school guys break that shit down in a new york state of mind. it actually made me feel better to watch it when it came out. It was good to see my peoples seeing right through the bullshit and calling it like it is. I can't wait to kick these motherfuckers to the fucking curb this november. y'all bitches are DONE. Mission accomplished.

No comments: