My DJ

Play this. I am pretty much positive that the latest show is good. Updated a lot.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

My Work

This post is primarily for MTV's ENGINE ROOM. apparently, they are interested in me for the show and i need to give them something to look at. well, MTV, this be me. I am from NYC, born and raised, but from the looks of this pic, I have lived in California too.
To be clear, I am an Animator, and that's what i would like to represent if i am on the show. But I have always painted and I used to write graffiti. So here's a bunch of my stuff to look at...

first, my lighting film reel...

Gabriel Portnof Lead Lighter Reel 2007 from gabriel portnof on Vimeo.



then my director of animation reel (stuff i did all of)...

Gabriel Portnof's VFX Director Reel from gabriel portnof on Vimeo.



now, my artsy Thesis from 1999...

Now starts the picture scroll, from 20 year old graffiti all the way to stills from my animation work, to oil paintings...














































Thats all I have digital right now...I hope you like it!

No comments: